ALWAYS! BUYING! MAGIC!
ATKM Games is always buying and our list is updated daily. No collection is too large or too small. If for any reason you cannot find a certain item on our buylist, or you have any questions about how to sell us cards, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to any and all emails within a single business day, most of the time within a few hours.
Store Credit Bonus
We offer a 20% BONUS in store credit on all non-bulk cards sold us. Store credit is good for anything on our website as well as any non-discounted item in our store (credit cannot be used for event entry). Your store credit will never expire so feel free to save it up if there is nothing that we currently have in stock that interests you. To use your store credit you will need to choose the "pick up/pay in-store" payment option at checkout.
Some Things to Remember
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply. For more information, please click here.
- We give 20% more in trade on all non-Bulk items. Store credit is good for anything on our website as well as any non-discounted item in our store (credit cannot be used for event entry). Your store credit will never expire so feel free to save it up if there is nothing that we currently have in stock that interests you.
- We do our best to maintain the highest buy prices on the internet. Our buyers are updating our buy prices daily to ensure that we are competitive on every single card!
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or even just a way for us to improve our buylist, feel free to contact us. We are happy to help and always looking to improve.
- If you submit a buylist to us, please do not reply to the confirmation email. We won't be able to see your reply. Instead please reply to contact us.
Our Grading Scale
Near Mint (NM): Cards in Near Mint condition show minimal to no wear from shuffling, play or handling and should have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and unblemished edges outside of minimal handling. Cards in NM condition look fresh out of the pack, and edges and surface should be nearly free from all flaws.
Lightly Played (LP): Cards in Lightly Played condition show minor wear, or a flaw visible to the naked eye. Cards in Lightly Played condition may have mild border wear, minor corner wear, slight scratching or scuffing, but not any major defects or numerous flaws. Cards signed by the card's artist or that have a Pro Tour or Grand Prix stamp that are in otherwise Near Mint condition are graded as Lightly Played. Foils in Lightly Played condition may also have slight fading or signs of wear on the front of the card.
Moderately Played (MP): Cards in Moderately Played condition show moderate wear, or flaws visible to the naked eye. Cards in MP condition may have moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, inking, scratching or scuffing, creases or whitening, or any combination of mild examples of these defects.
Heavilyly Played (HP): Cards in Heavily Played condition show a severe amount of wear. Heavily Played cards can include cards that have have been written on, have major creasing, folding, heavy water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, major inking (white-bordered cards that are markered on front to look black-bordered), or tearing.
Damaged (D): Cards in Damaged condition can exhibit a tear, bend, or crease that may make the card illegal for tournament play, even in a sleeve. Cards in Damaged condition may have extreme border wear or inking, extreme corner wear, heavy scratching or scuffing, folds, creases or tears.
Please double check your cards for condition before sending them in. We try to be fair and accurate in our grading, so please make it as easy as possible for us by ensuring that the cards you are sending are Near Mint.
All prices listed on our buylist, including bulk, are for English cards in NM, LP, or MP condition. We are currently not purchasing any foreign, heavily played or damaged cards via our website. If you are interested in selling us foreign, heavily played or damaged cards, we would be more than happy to give you a quote in person at our store. If we receive any foreign, heavily played or damaged cards, we reserve the right to discount the buy price up to 75% or to ship them back at the cost of the customer.
WE DO NOT BUY DAMAGED CARDS.
Bulk Buy Prices (Near Mint)
Any MTG Common, Uncommon or Basic Land - $3.00 per 1000
Any MTG Rare, Mythic Rare or Promo - $0.10
Any FOIL MTG Common, Uncommon or Basic Land - $0.03
Any FOIL MTG Rare or Mythic Rare - $0.15
How to Sell Cards to ATKM Games
1. Make sure that you are in “selling mode”. You’ll know that you are in “selling mode” when you see a gray box in the left-hand margin that reads: "Buylist Mode" underneath that it reads: "you're currently viewing our Buylist Mode”. If you are reading this, then you should already be in “selling mode”.
2. You can browse the product tree on the left or use the drop down search bar at the top (make sure that ‘buylist’ is checked) to quickly and easily find the cards that you’d like to sell us. Once you have located a card you’d like to sell, simply add the appropriate number of the card to the Sell Cart.
3. To edit your cart or checkout, simply click on the “edit or sell” button within the dropdown cart box at the top.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish your sell order.
5. Please wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After your buylist is submitted, we have to double-check that all of the prices are accurate and that we still need the cards listed. This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take up to two business days. Please read this email carefully when it arrives because changes are sometimes made. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
6. Print out the confirmation email and include it with your cards. We receive buylists, from time to time, with no name on them and consequently have a difficult time locating the seller. This is very bad and in some cases can mean many days, if not weeks, of delays. Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, there may be an additional delay of up to 5 business days before payment is sent. Please note that in certain extreme cases (huge buylists that are completely out of order), we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 20% of the final value. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
7. Be sure to package your cards safely and securely. We recommend the use of plastic card cases or cardboard trading card boxes. Please make sure that all cards are de-sleeved as this will speed up the process of getting you paid. Do not put cards in zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands as this tends to do more damage than good. For small buylists of high value cards, plastic toploaders sealed in bubble mailers work very well. We’re certain that you don’t want your cards to get damaged during transit, nor do we, so we cannot stress enough the importance of proper packaging for your cards.
8. All packages are to be shipped at the seller's expense to the following address:
All the King's Men Games
Attn: Card Buyer
62 S. Broadway
Pitman, NJ 08071
We also highly suggest that you purchase some form of tracking and/or insurance for your package. Though it is rare, things do occasionally get lost or damaged in transit so you should make sure that you have taken the necessary precautions.
9. We fully understand that sometimes there are delays in shipping out your cards to us, but due to the often volatile nature of CCG prices, we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our store within nine business days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've quoted are subject to change.
10. We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our store. You will receive another email once your cards have been graded and a final value has been determined. This process is usually done within 24 hours but may take as long as two business days. Please refer to the red paragraph above that lists the prices for non-NM cards. In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 10% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual.
11. We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply. Payments will be sent out within two business days of sending you the final value email.
12. If you live within reasonable driving distance of the shop you also have the option of bringing your cards into the shop, personally. In that case, just ignore instructions 8, 9, 10 and 11, above. Payments will be made in cash, check or store credit.